Build a stack that is totally unique to you. These rings are worn as a celebration of your individual beauty and quirks, of the power and freedom in embracing imperfection. The wrinkles, the lines, the scars, all that makes you the person that only you can be. A refusal to blend in to the crowd, or to fit the mould.
* Each ring is handmade to order, using recycled silver (certified as sterling silver purity).
* An organic melting process is used to make these rings from scratch each time. Your ring(s) will look similar but not identical to the pictures here. I work with the metal to encourage it to melt in a certain way but can never fully control it. Undulations, lines, pitting, will all be random and give a raw texture. Truly bespoke - because individuality is the whole point.
* Matte satin finish.
* Band is a varying width throughout, but on average around 2mm.
* If you are ordering a set of three rings together, you may wish to go a size up from your usual size. If you don't know your size, you can order a sizer here
* Gift ready in a branded pull drawer box which is FSC certified. Postage materials are recyclable and contain no single use plastic.
*To avoid the waste that can come with stockpiling I hand make each ring to order. Please order in advance and allow up to two weeks.